EuroShop in Düsseldorf from February 26th to March 2nd 2011
Trade fair Düsseldorf
For the 17th time the Messe Düsseldorf presented this international major trade fair. On more than 200.000 sqm gross exhibition surface more than 1.800 exhibitors and more than 100.000 visitors from all over the world participated in the trade fair.
It consisted of the following areas:
- EuroConcept - store construction, shop fittings, lighting, architecture & store design, refrigeration units, cooling devices
The area EuroConcept shows in eight halls (halls 10 - 17) a great offer on themes und exhibitors, creativity, quality and a variety of solutions.
- EuroSales - visual marketing, sales promotion, POS-marketing
The area EuroSales in the halls 3 - 5 again shows the whole spectrum of presenting goods, visual marketing and sales promotion.
- EuroCis - information and security technique
In the halls 6 and 7 IT solutions, especially for retail, are shown.
- EuroExpo - exhibition stand construction, design, event
In the halls 9 and 10 you see companies specialised in exhibition stand construction, exhibition architects and designer, event agencies and communication specialists.
The dlv had a joint stand of its member companies on the EuroShop 2011. You could find it in hall 11, G 15.
The exhibitors on the dlv-stand were:
- decor metall GmbH (www.decor-metall.de)
- Drutec GmbH & Co. KG (www.drutec.de)
- Gerflor Mipolam GmbH (www.gerflor.de)
- Korda-Ladenbau GmbH (www.korda.de)
- Ladenbau Ganter GmbH (www.ganter-ladenbau.de)
- Lüning Ladenbau GmbH (www.lsystem.de)
- Point Einrichtungssysteme GmbH (www.point-pos.de)
- ROL Germany GmbH (www.rolgroup.com)
- Schollglas GmbH (www.schollglas.com)
- TDX Technisches Licht-Design GmbH (www.tdx-lichttechnik.com)
- TELENOT ELECTRONICS GMBH (www.telenot.de)